Friday, September 10, 2010

Sick

Have you ever had that special kind of sick that seem to be slow acting? Like, you drift in and out of a fog of nastiness that just makes you feel confused and foggy and kind of like you've been drinking, but with none of the fun parts? I've been drifting down that icky sea for about a week. In between bouts of confusion and my body being unable to decide if it's feverish or below standard temperature, I've had strange moments of clarity. I vaguely recall eating, and I know I took several tests yesterday, but I honestly have no idea how I did. Or even what classes they were in. I bring this up in reference to one fact: I've been sucking at blogging this past week. Rest assured, to my faithful followers, what few of you there are, I hope to be back on form before long, and with one doozy of a post. Until then, please enjoy this photo of a dirty, possibly nude Thomas Jane with an improvised machete made out of a paper cutter:

3 comments:

  1. Definitely enjoyed it. YUM! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, hello there, Mr. Jane! Is that a paper cutter in your hands or are you just happy to be on Kyle's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used one of those paper cutters every day at my co-op, and always thought it was the most dangerous thing in the school. I can't bring a hockey stick to class because it's a "weapon"?, but you can have blades of paper-cutting destruction?

    ReplyDelete