Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WHAT DID I DO!?

Oh ERROR! In my haste to complete my Batman list, I screwed up BIG TIME. I completely forgot about an episode that is easily my favorite of all time, though it's easy to see how, as the episode had little to nothing to do with Batman himself. SO now, the REAL #1:

Showdown

This episode is why I like westerns. Taking place mostly in the wild west, this incredible episode was a stealthy way to build an entire episode around DC comic's dark cowboy character, Jonah Hex. In it Rh'as Al Ghul recounts his wondrous tale of how he came face to scarred face with the man long ago. It was a wonderful episode, full of action, twists and turns, and yet another opportunity to see that not every action taken by a Batman villain is for evil purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment