Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a quick one...

So, I hear that some guy got stabbed in the eye at comic con, and all I can think is that he must have been an over-zealous Nick Fury fan. Like, "SHIT DUDE! They're selling Nick Fury eyepatches! Quick, STAB ME IN THE EYE!" And the other guy wouldn't do it, so he ran around starting fights with people, until one just stabbed him. Honestly, I don't know how I'd deal with losing an eye. There's just so many options. Eyepatch, glass eye, open socket to horrify children. Its just such a variable injury!

I really shouldn't joke about it I guess. I'm not particularly good at sharp things, and it's kind of amazing that I haven't managed to stab myself in the face yet. Like, I decided to teach myself how to use a sword. I went and got a cheap crappy one from a booth at the trade center, and I set about it. I'm all wobbly and stuff, so everyone EVERYWHERE told me I'd cut myself immediately. I was of course insistent that I would be just fine. It was a matter of days before I cut myself, proving absolutely everyone but me right Some people just shouldn't be around sharp objects. I'm one of them. Blah, I'm rambling now. The moral of the story is that I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

  1. You don't get points for upping your medical bill. XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get a cloudy white glass eye, and then a tattoo scar over the eye. So it would look like I got in a wicked knife fight.

    ReplyDelete