Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yeah, yeah...

I know what you're thinking. "But Kyle," your eyes say. "You already have two blogs that nobody reads but your dad. (Hi Dad!) Why on earth do you think a THIRD blog is a good plan?" To answer this question as honestly as I can: I don't. I THINK IT'S A GREAT PLAN. I was sitting in my room today, experiencing an agonizing headache, wondering just how I could make my life work. I've tried a thousand things, and they always seem to explode, mostly because I flat out forget to press the "don't explode" button. I'm trying, here and now, to finish this once and for all. I decree that I shall ACTUALLY UPDATE THIS BLOG.

"Surely, Kyle," your eyes say, "You jest. Were you to regularly update a blog, surely the world would itself would cease to turn. Oceans would boil, the continents would crack, and all would cease to be." This is of course, a possibility. Personally, I am willing to take that risk. This seems likely to be one of those weird bursts of creative energy I get, wherein I actually do something for a while, be it write, work, or even try and learn to play the spoons as a musical instrument. (Don't ask.) Unlike those times, however, I shall be putting all of my effort into maintaining this momentum.

I'll go on and on about anime, and movies, and stuff that happens to me. I'll try to make you people laugh, but really, its all about amusing myself, and proving to myself that I can do this. Go ahead. Leave comments. I DARE YOU. With that, I declare this new blog OPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment