Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blah blah blah.

I don't know what I'm blogging about, right now. I just know that I'm blogging! Steadfastly and doggedly moving forward in the face of utter confusion. The last couple of days are a weird haze of dizziness and hyperactivity brought on by new medication. My memory is so shot that it's become a source of amusement. I just had to retype the word source seven times because I couldn't get my brain to spell it. One of these days, I'll publish a blog without any corrections or editing, so that you can see how jacked up my stream of consciousness can be.

Anyways, what I was saying originally was that yesterday, I was so loopy that I forgot whether or not I had eaten several tacos. I dread tomorrow, as I'm simply not sure I'll be able to hold my brain together. If I can't, I'll be sure to update you guys on all the crazy land brain farts that pop through my wonky brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment